Supporting the communities we provide care to is important to us. That’s why the team at Associates in Dentistry makes it a point to give back to our communities.
The following efforts are just a few examples:
- Provide substantial financial support to the Hult Health Education Center
- Provide annual contributions, volunteer time and have served as board members and officers (including two past presidents) for the Peoria District Dental Society and the Board of Governors
- Volunteer time and serve as board member for the Board of the American Cancer Society in Peoria
- Volunteer time and serve as board member for the Abbas Grottos (dentistry for children with special needs) Masonic Hall in East Peoria
- Hold memberships with various community service clubs including Rotary International
- Contribute staff, time and effort to Health Fairs, Career Day Fairs, Dental Health Month Exhibits and classroom programs in numerous venues
For more information about any of the programs, please call 309-690-4500.